|Job Ref:||204743823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Contract Administrator required to work on a major railway infrastructure upgrade based in London, muct have NEC 3 Option C experience and Mechanical / Electrical background|
Assist the Lead Contracts Administrator in relation to the development and implementation of a Contract Management Program for the project consistent with Contracts Management Policies and Work Processes, Procedures and Systems; checking that commercial and contract issues are dealt within the Project at the lowest level cognisant with the delegated authorities; deputising for the Lead Contracts Administrator when requested and performing duties allocated by the Lead Contracts Administrator for the successful commercial management of the project goals and objectives.
* Degree in Business, Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering, Construction Management or Cost Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* Experience and some formal training in pricing, contract law, contract drafting, administration and negotiation of change orders, effective correspondence, planning and scheduling, and cost control.
* Thorough knowledge of contract administration as appropriate to a multidiscipline major UK construction project.
* Extensive knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts, with operational implementation and daily contractor management.
* Working knowledge of engineering/construction industry contracting practices, experience of dealing with large works packages