|Job Ref:||204743795||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Immingham||Address:||Post Code:||DN40||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + 1st Class Benefits Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Process Control Specialist - DCS Engineer|
Up to £50,000 + Pension + Bonus + Medical + Personal Development Plan
Phone interviewws are scheduled for week commencing 10th October
Commutable from Immingham, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Hull, Grimsby, Goole and Howden.
* Work on the latest PLC/SCADA/DCS technology
* Sponsorship for further training including Chartership
* Huge Investment in Process Control in site
* Excellent salary and benefits package
* Global opportunities for those who want them.
You will be responsible for the design, upgrade and maintenance of complex control systems across a large manufacturing facility.
* DCS system design, configuration, maintenance and upgrade work.
* Capital Equipment Projects
* Continuous Improvement works
* System Configurations
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* A HNC in Automation or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
* DCS and Process Control Experience
* Ideally COMAH environment or high hazard experience
A global chemical producer, who's products are used in many different applications from automotive to food. They are currently going through a large investment programme which focuses a lot on process control and plant automation. As such they are looking to add a process control engineer to their technical department.
£40,000-£50,000 + 12% Pension Contribution + up to 10% Bonus + £8K Tax Free Relocation package + Global Career Prospects & Sponsored Individual Development.
ATA recruitment are conducting interviews from week commencing 9th July and short listing candidates for client interviews immediately after. If you are interested then please follow the online instructions or call Andrew Bairstow at the Leeds office of ATA on (Apply online only), or send a CV to Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position