|Job Ref:||204743775||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham/Leicester||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £23000/annum + Pension + Bonus + OT||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Field Service Engineer - Nottingham/Leciester|
Interviews are scheduled for the week commencing 10th Oct
* Up to £23,000 + Company Van + Expenses.
* OTE £30,000.
* Overtime (1.4 x basic hourly rate on weekdays
* 1.8 x basic hourly rate on weekends)
* Average overtime is 10 hours per week
* Lunch allowance £1,000 per annum
* Incentive scheme which could generate you up to £3,000 per annum
* £150 per week 24 hour call our rate (1 in 8 weeks)
* 30 days annual leave
Based near Nottingham / Leicester covering a local patch
With over 50 years' experience in the manufacture of process equipment for industry, this business is well established as a European brand leader. They supply growing sectors such as Food, Pharmaceutical, Aggregates, Cement, Quarry, Mining, Bulk Materials Handling, Process and Chemical.
Having seen strong growth across the UK over the last 5 years the business is now looking for a Field Service Engineer to join this growing team.
Not only do they supply the specialist capital equipment but they also supply Field Service Engineers for the machines service and maintenance and for installs and PPM.
Working from home you will be responsible for installations and maintenance of electro-mechanical equipment throughout Leicestershire. The role is a mix of electrical and mechanical service, maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment on customers sites.
* Electrical or electro-mechanical service engineer
* Experience of supervising installations
* Maintenance and repair experience
* Flexible to travel and stay away from home from time to time
As the business grows there will be the opportunity to become a product specialist where you champion a product and you would only be responsible for servicing and particular range of machines and this could be a UK wide.
How to Apply:
For further information, please contact Andy Bairstow at ATA Recruitment in Leeds on (Apply online only) or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV