|Job Ref:||204743752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury||Address:||Post Code:||BL9||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Project Engineer (HVAC Ductwork Installation)|
Bury - Greater Manchester
Are you experienced in the management of Mechanical HVAC Installations?
Are you ready to take on your next long term career challenge within project management? If so, this could be the perfect next role for you.
I am currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for leading providers of air movement and ventilation ductwork solutions. You will be reporting to the Project Manager to assist, manage, control and deliver either a large complex project or a number of smaller projects simultaneously to the satisfaction of both the company and client.
Projects include Nuclear, Rail, Healthcare and Commercial across the UK so this is your chance to further develop your sector exposure with an industry leader.
- To organise and control a in full a project or section(s) of a larger project.
- On small to medium size projects, take receipt at sales handover stage and deliver the Project to completion.
- On large size projects, assist Project Manager to the same level as above.
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Receive information from sales department during and after handover to projects department. Review and understand tender pricing methods and documentation and highlight discrepancies.
- In line with defined project sizes, plan, monitor, programme and take control of all aspects of project information. Determine and arrange resource levels, materials requirements and site demands to ensure efficient operation of Projects.
- Review and understand client specifications. Prepare internal specifications and manufacturing details.
- Coordinate in full the project requirement with the design and engineering department to ensure that the correct standards, specifications and information is produced in order that the project targets and obligations are achieved.
- Carry out accurate site surveys and site measures and demonstrate flexibility in terms of site visiting / being site based as necessary.
- Be aware of and be familiar with current industry standards and specifications relevant to ventilation systems.
- HVAC ductwork installation experience
- Ability to represent the best interests of the company in direct dealings with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
- HNC or above in building services based subject.
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint
Would you like training and exposure to other industries to further your career? If so, click 'apply` now or call Diane Jones at BPS World to be considered for this role