|Job Ref:||204743703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum Overtime Available||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to further your career? |
Do you hold the necessary electrical qualifications?
Would you like to work on some of the most prestigious and famous buildings London and the UK has to offer ?
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
My client have a reputation as one of the UK's leading Building Maintenance providers in the retail sector. The organisation are looking to recruit a Mobile Maintenance Engineer with Electrical Bias to join their team. The Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer will be recruited to support the operation with planned and unplanned maintenance including general maintenance tasks.
- Van & Fuel Card
- Competitive starting salary of £30 - 35,000
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- The opportunity to work on some of the UK's most Prestigious buildings
- A collaborative and professional working environment
- The day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Typical duties will include HVAC, UPS, BMS, standby power generation and LV/HV electrical distribution systems.
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required.
- Regular checks to ensure fire alarms and fire fighting equipment are in working order, management of fire drills, fire alarm testing, and updating the fire precautions log book.
- Changing light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and ensuring clocks are maintained/adjusted.
- You will be responsible for liaising with specialist contractors and more general housekeeping tasks.
- Liaise with management regarding any health & safety issues, ongoing repairs, maintenance and building projects.
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
- Electrical apprenticeship
- Minimum City & Guilds Level, 1&2 in Electrical Installation
- Possess 17th Edition Wiring regulations
- Proven track record in Commercial and Historic Building Maintenance with References
- Be proactive in their approach to work
- Possess HV authorisation (desirable)
- Able to gain CT security clearance
- Full driving licence
This is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company. If you are interested please apply online now