|Job Ref:||204743567||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Pension/Health||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Tired of that commute into London? Live near Reading and want to work locally? We have a fantastic opportunity in Reading for a Mechanical Project Engineer to work on a Commercial refurb / Upgrade. |
The project runs for 2 years and will cover all Mechanical Services including, Pipework, Plant-rooms, Plumbing and HVAC. The scope of work will cover the Infrastructure upgrade as well as the fit out packages. M&E value circa £9 Million M&E.
Duties will include:
- Read, understand and scrutinise Specifications
- Management of design stage
- Preparation of Contract Documents I.e. Method Statements, Risk Assessments, RFI's, etc.
- Coordination and management of mechanical and specialist subcontractors
- Instruct and coordinate supervisors
- Overseeing commissioning and testing
- Commercial responsibility overseeing sub contractor accounts and variations.
- Preparation of OMs for final project handover
The ideal candidate will have experience working on commercial schemes and looking after mechanical packages in excess of £2million. In addition the suitable candidate will also have:
- HNC in building services Engineering or to have come from a relevant trade background
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Desire and hunger to develop and progress
- Experience working in all aspects of the project life cycle for Pre construction through to build and commissioning phases
Should you be interested in hearing more about the position or would like and informal discussion please feel free to contact us or apply via the details below