|Job Ref:||204743473||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£10/hour Holiday, Training, Overtime||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
My client has a very exciting opportunity to join their ever expanding team as a Welding Engineer. |
They are looking for someone with mig welding experience who is keen to join a company on the up.
* Architectural metal work experience
* Able to read Drawings/CAD/Fabrications
* Team Player
* Working closely with production to devise weld procedures for upcoming projects.
* Checking and updating existing weld procedures in line with current standards.
* Carrying out audits to ensure standards are maintained.
This position is a temp to perm placement, paying a minimum £10 per hour starting (depending on the skill level)
If you are looking to grow with a substantial national company then please apply
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy