|Job Ref:||204743421||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Great Gransden||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Training||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
DESIGN ENGINEER - PERMANENT - SALARY £30K TO £35K DOE - GREAT GRANSDEN|
Our Client in Great Gransden is currently recruiting for a Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
* To work within our design team on the comprehensive range of equipment that we manufacture.
* Must be experienced in the use of Solid Modelling design software (preferably Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks but similar would be considered) and be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
* An engineering background.
* Be able to work on their own or as part of a team and be able to meet deadlines.
* Be able to deal directly with suppliers to obtain prices and delivery times.
Knowledge and Experience of working with;
- Steam systems and energy calculations
- Fluid systems, pumps and pipe work
- Stress calculations
- Sizing of motor/gearboxes for applications
- Sheet metal development
- Tolerance of machined parts
Please Apply Today
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business