|Job Ref:||204743357||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£0 - £17000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
As Product picker you will be working in the Company's Stores and key duties will include;|
* Work closely with the Stores Cell Leader and employees to achieve on time deliveries within the shortest possible lead times.
* Visual inspection of goods for damage, deterioration and contamination, suspected defective parts must be reported to the cell leader
* Ensure that all product is packed, handled and preserved in accordance with company procedures
* Responsible for making sure that the picked part, batch number, quantity, description and identification exactly matches the pick list and label details
* Ensure that any special requirements as stated on the pick list for packing of multiple lots are complied with
* Manual recording on the parts label and the pick list the total weight of parts in a package for items that are weigh counted
* Checking that time sensitive items are correctly identified, e.g. for rubber products, evidence of cure date and group printed on the label
* Recording any stock discrepancies on the pick list, the pick label and product label to indicate the discrepancy
* Where any stock adjustments are required, ensuring that the stores cell leader is informed after all the items on the pick list have been picked
* awareness and compliance to company health and safety requirements
* use of protective clothing as required, i.e. gloves, etc
* that lifting H&S regulations are complied with
* Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance to company procedures.
Carrying out other duties in support of stores activities as and when necessary
You will need to have had some knowledge of warehouse activities, along with experience of working in a role
where attention to detail was of importance.
You will need good numeracy and literacy skills
have a flexible working approach
Be able to work overtime when required.
Hours of Work are; Mon - Thur 8am - 5pm, Fridays 8am -12pm
You will need to have had relevant warehouse or stores, picking and packing experience