|Job Ref:||204743257||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Technical Customer Support Executive|
Salary: To £32000 plus benefits
Technical Support Executive
We are a rapidly growing high technology equipment manufacturer based in Hertfordshire. Due to our continued growth, we have a requirement in our Service Department for a Technical Support Executive who will lend their professional and technical expertise to our customers. The Technical Support Executive will act as our first port of call to our customers experiencing difficulties with one of our machines and looking for a resolution. Our ideal candidate may be a former Service Engineer now looking to work internally, or an experienced Technical Support Executive who has worked for a manufacturing organisation providing telephone based technical support on machines to the customers. We ideally require experience of SAP.
Technical Support Engineer
* Work with colleagues to increase the level of service to customers
* Work with colleagues to increase the level of training to customers
* Assist our customers with breakdown and installation of the machines
* Answering and assisting customer's technical requests via telephone, email or post
* Provide a responsive and courteous service to all customers.
* Take an active part in providing 24/7 support by telephone to MO staff in an emergency
* Assist the Quality department to diagnose root cause of failures on our products
* Assist the technical team to design out flaws in our products through ' real life experience' feedback
* Assist in carrying out efficient financial and organisational administration for the Service team, following company systems and financial regulations. (In-House training to be provided)
* Assist with Processing of Spares orders in an efficient and timely manner
* Assist in administration of the Service bulletin process
* Assist in administration and maintenance of the technical information on 'Sharepoint'
* Assist in administering and reporting the Key Performance Indicators for the Service department
* Assist with the creation and maintenance of manuals and technical publications for products
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply