|Job Ref:||204743246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gateshead||Address:||Post Code:||NE9||Salary:||£17000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Job Title - Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver|
Salary - £17,000 per annum
Location - Gateshead
An experienced Warehouse Operative with Counterbalance license is required to join a Mobility equipment manufacturing company in Gateshead. The role will involve some work in goods in/out and FLT driving.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
* To ensure that goods in and out are done in a timely manner.
* To prepare Relocation of Stair lifts for re-installation.
* To maintain ongoing stock levels and record data on our IT systems.
* To remove stair lifts from site to a high level for re-installation.
* To ensure that stores are kept clean and tidy and meet with health and safety regulations.
* To assist with the day to day running of the company.
* Navision experience
* CRM experience
* Stairlift product knowledge
Key Skills and Attributes:
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment.
* Driving licence
* Fork lift licence (essential)
* Self motivated with a positive mental attitude.
* Understanding of hazards and risks.
* To be able to demonstrate a superb time/attendance record.
* Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
* IT literate.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to