|Job Ref:||204743217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hounslow||Address:||Post Code:||TW3||Salary:||£12 - £14/hour Depending on Experience||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Job Title: Commercial Plumber|
Reports To: Contract Supervisor
Salary: £12.00ph - £14.00ph (depending on experience)
Package: Company Van & Fuel Card, PDA, Uniform, Company Pension, T Brown Group Lifestyle Benefits.
As part of a heating maintenance team the post holder will be expected to provide a comprehensive repairs service to communal heating systems in dwellings. You will be able to diagnose, source parts and carry out repairs in a professional manner and to a high standard in accordance with the current regulations / legislation
NATURE & SCOPE:
T Brown Group is a property maintenance, installation, organisation, which specializes in servicing of gas central heating and hot water services to private, commercial landlords and industrial property owners of all kind.
• To repair and install commercial heating parts to communal dwellings in client owned properties.
• Duties include replacing thermostatic valves, circulation pumps, and radiators and associated controls within the dwelling.
• Repair of pipework within the dwelling and re pipe as required ensuring tenant's disruption is kept to a minimum.
• Excellent communication between yourself and the tenant to ensure they are kept informed regarding the repair being carried out.
• Willing to work as part of a team or individually to ensure works are completed on time and to a high standard.
• Willing to work on call out as part of a team rota.
• Manage his/her van stock correctly ensuring relevant paperwork is submitted to replenish stock, ensuring first time fix where possible
• Ensure mobile PDA device is used correctly at all times and faults reported quickly to your supervisor/manager
• Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Contract Manager
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
City &Guilds level 2&3 plumbing Essential
Minimum 5 years experience Essential
Excellent knowledge of communal plumbing Essential
Good knowledge of communal heating plant Desirable
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
Full driving licence Essential
Excellent communication skills Essential
Previous Experience of Supervising a team Desirable
Able to work alone and within a team Essential
Able to be on call out rota Essential
Keeping up to date technically and applying new knowledge to your role