|Job Ref:||204743178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Shift Technician (Electrical Bias) |
NG Bailey is a family-owned business with a proud heritage and a proven track record of achievement. These strengths have spearheaded the elevation of the business to the leading position it is in today.
As a market leader, the £400m turnover company is committed to offering tailored and innovative solutions and has a proven track record in doing so in a broad range of sectors including rail, manufacturing, power & industrial, healthcare, retail, energy and financial services.
NG Bailey employs 2,500 people in which it invests £3m a year on their training and development needs. The company is recognised for having one of the UK`s best apprenticeship schemes, having trained more than 5,500 apprentices since 1934 - with 160 currently on its books. NG Bailey attributes its success both to its talented workforce and, to its values of passion, integrity and excellence - which are at the heart of everything it does, and everything it achieves.
Position: Shift Technician (Electrical Bias)
Location: London - Tower Hill
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: including an industry leading pension scheme; private healthcare; childcare voucher; voluntary benefits; an employee assistance programme; recognition programme; staff discounts on a wide range of products and a competitive annual leave entitlement.
NG Bailey`s Facilities Services division provides operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive fabric maintenance to many blue-chip clients. These include national mobile response, manned residential site services, critical services and energy management.
They are now looking for a Shift Technician with an Electrical background to join one of their commercial contracts based a stone`s throw from the Tower of London.
This is a 'hands on` position responsible for the mechanical & electrical service delivery at No 1 Tower Place.
- To be solely responsibility for; PPM & reactive tasks / activities completion in line with the contract SLA`s, and to supervise / manage the appointed Sub-contractors who will support their service provision.
- To adhere to all applicable Health and Safety, Quality Assurance, Statutory Compliance processes whether part of NGB FS of client procedures, regulations or legislation.
- To perform additional works as and when necessary ensuring the correct company procedures are followed.
- Ensure work is undertaken in line with specific method statements & risk assessments and in line with relevant safety legislation and NG Bailey health and safety systems and procedures.
- Provide excellent service delivery by ensuring PPM tasks and reactive works are completed within contract Service Level Agreement`s.
- Ensure statutory compliance tasks are kept 100% up to date and the associated log books accurately reflect the condition of the systems.
- Develop excellent working relationships with our client or their appointed representative through good customer service.
- Identify additional reactive and project work opportunities, escalating to the Account Manager as appropriate.
- To ensure that all site documentation is kept up to date as this will be regularly audit either by internal or external parties.
- Address any H&S or audit actions so they are completed within the correct timeframes.
- Supervision of sub-contractor works ensuring compliance and any remedial works are completed.
- Required to undertake OT where works cannot be performed during NWH.
- Manage the completion of minor works carried out by others.
- Liaise directly with the onsite FM Team and other service partners so that a collaborative working relationships are formed.
- Participation in Emergency Call-out Rota where applicable.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Full clean driving license.
- City & Guilds Electrical 2361 Part 1 & 2 & 3 or equivalent.
- Completed relevant Electrical Apprenticeship.
- 17th Edition IEE Regs.
- Excellent building services knowledge - mechanical; electrical; BMS.
- L8 Awareness / water treatment.
- Safe system of Work Procedure - PTW; RAMS etc.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Refrigeration (F Gas).
- C&G 2391.
- IOSH Working / Managing Safely.
- IPAF and Pasma tickets.
You may have experience of the following: Shift Technician, Building Services, Engineering, Reactive Maintenance, Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Facilities Services, Maintenance Technician, Electrical, 17th Edition, Electrical Maintenance, Plant Operator, City & Guilds, IEE, BMS, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications