|Job Ref:||204743173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£30000/annum plus pension & package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Air Conditioning Engineer - Static |
£30,000 plus pool vehicle, 25 days holiday +bank holidays, pension, benefits
We are working with one of the UK's leading Facilities Management service providers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company offering career security, progression structure and additional training opportunities.
You will be based at a high profile site in Coventry, however will also cover a large site in Birmingham as a when required, there is use of a pool vehicle for this purpose.
- Provide maintenance services for buildings, plant and services in compliance with health and safety and other regulatory requirements.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance to a range of AC and building services equipment
- Ensuring any reactive issues are dealt with in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Promoting positive relationships with the client through good communication and a friendly approach
- You will be F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong background in service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
- Experience of working on VRV, VRF and Split AC systems is essential
- A good knowledge of Electrical and general building services maintenance is highly beneficial
- Full UK driving license
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Air Conditioning / Engineer / F Gas / Maintenance / Mechanical / Electrical / VRV / VRF