|Job Ref:||204743015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Domestic Gas Operatives
Nature & Scope:
T Brown Group is a property maintenance, installation, organisation, which specialises in servicing of gas central heating and hot water services to private, commercial landlords and industrial property owners of all kind.
Locations: There are positions across London in five different repair regions (North, Northwest, Southwest, Southeast and West)
Reports To: Field Operations Manager
• £17.5 per completed breakdown
• £35 per completed ECO
• £24.50 per incomplete ECO if parts are required
• 40hrs Guaranteed weekly scheme
• Weekly bonus KPI scheme £100 - £25 plus additional £1 per hour if achieved over 50% on KPI statistics
• Postcode scheduling to achieve maximum productivity and reduce travelling time
• Earnings OTE £40K - £55 K
• Additional Benefits confirmed at Interview
As part of a heating maintenance team the post holder will be expected to provide a comprehensive repairs and maintenance service to domestic heating installations and appliances in client properties. You will be able to analyse, fault find and carry out repairs and services in a professional manner and to a high standard in compliance with and in accordance with current regulation / legislation.
The responsibilities that the role carries include but are not limited to the below;
•To service, repair, maintain gas appliances in client owned properties, in accordance with manufacturer's instruction and guidance.
• Be competent in fault diagnosis and repair of modern and traditional boilers and be able to carry out repairs to central heating systems, including fitting new pumps, motorised valves, radiators and adapting pipework as necessary.
• Power Flushing of heating systems
• Ensure the security and correct operation of plant and equipment supplied, to include vehicles, flue gas analysis meters and mobile data equipment i.e. PDA's.
• Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately and in accordance with Data Protection and Information Security regulations.
• Willing and able to work as part of a team and independently showing initiative dealing with situations and completing tasks.
• To effectively communicate with customers to explain the correct operation of gas appliances and the importance of regularly servicing gas appliances
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
ACS qualifications - minimum of CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, (CENWAT), CKR1, HTR1 & CPA1 -Essential
Energy Efficiency -Essential
DAH1, Unvented Hot Water, WRAS (water supply regulations 1999) -Desirable
Minimum3 years of experience -Essential
Previous experience in diagnosing faults on domestic gas central heating systems. -Essential
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
Full driving licence -Essential
Excellent communication skills -Essential
Able to work alone and within a team -Essential
Keeping up to date technically and applying new knowledge to your role -Desirable