|Job Ref:||204743000||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Agenza are currently working with a key client who are recruiting for an Intermediate and Senior Water Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. |
The ideal candidate will work within the multidisciplinary Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Design and Construction Teams who collectively have the responsibility to deliver an annual programme of work consisting of up 100 projects ranging in value from £50K to £10M.
Working with Contract, Project and Site Managers, along with their engineering and construction teams you will be responsible to develop and update resourced programmes and schedule/co-ordinate site teams .
Your responsibilities and duties will include :-
• Programme Planning and Management Stage 1 - Stage 6
• Identifies and tracks all changes or potential changes to the agreed construction scope, ensuring that the NEC 3 contract principles are applied and that the impacts are given immediate visibility to appropriate stakeholders
• To ensure accurate and timely planning, including progress reporting, effective measurement of key dates and milestones, stretch targets and critical path analysis
The ideal candidate will have the following skills
• Understand the contracts, the scopes & the deliverables
• Good knowledge of construction and design, and a willingness to investigate and come to a conclusion and integrate it into the plan
• Leadership skills
• Fully proficient using P6
Salary is Negotiable depending on candidate's levels of experience
To apply please send your updated CV and I will call you with more details