|Job Ref:||204742970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Car||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Leading and well known systems integration specialist requires additional support for their expanding service team; Three Engineers are required to assist with the provision of automation solutions to various industry sectors.|
* Emergency Breakdown Support - Working on a rota system to provide breakdown 24x7 cover for key clients in the fault finding and repair of control systems including; SCADA/PLC/HMI, Control Panels, Motor Control Centres, Drives, Instrumentation and Field equipment.
* Sales & Engineering Department Support - Carry out detailed site surveys to determine requirements for control systems upgrades (PLC's, Control Panels, Motor Control Centres, Drives, Instrumentation and Field equipment).
* Support engineering department/shop floor in the design, build and testing of control panels & motor control centres, and support PLC/SCADA/HMI development, testing and commissioning.
Required knowledge and skills:
* Ideally you will have worked in a similar role in a Systems Integration environment - Design, Commissioning or Service
* Have experience of relevant H&S, CDM, CE, PUWER, HSAW
* Be able to demonstrate a track record in servicing, supporting and commissioning control solutions in any of the following industries; Food, FMCG, Automotive, Materials Handling or Utility industries
The ideal Engineers will be able to influence internally and externally at all levels, will have excellent problem solving, presentation and communication skills. You will also need to have flexible approach to working, including working away from home and unsociable hours.
Apprentice trained or HNC/ONC qualified Engineers are invited to apply. For further information call Sharon Hill on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK