|Job Ref:||204739368||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Clitheroe||Address:||Post Code:||BB7||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Engineers are self-motivated and work effectively in a team or individual situations.
They have excellent communication skills and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Very good computer skills and have the ability to publish reports when required.
Engineers can coordinate work out of production hours to achieve goals.
• Perform reactive and proactive maintenance on a variety of packaging and process equipment.
• Troubleshoot breakdowns across a range of equipment to provide minimal downtime.
• Support Machine Minders and Production to facilitate production efficiency.
• Perform ancillary building maintenance around the site and outlying buildings.
• Maintain documentation to provide historical records of breakdowns and PPMs.
• Involvement with a number of projects from machinery upgrades to building work.
• Identify spares requirements and maintain stock levels as needed
• Operate in a safe manner, ensuring at all times, any risk to self and others, is kept to a minimum.
• Adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and practice
Critical Success Factors
• Work with production to facilitate optimum running time of lines
• Carry out regular maintenance, PPMs and reactive, where directed.
• Ensure all required paperwork is kept maintained and up to date throughout the department.
• Communicate technical & operational issues, quickly & effectively to relevant departments
• Attend meetings and deputise for the Senior Engineer when needed.
• Lead projects and improvements and meet due dates
Typical machines you will of worked on previously
Sealpacs, Labellers, Multiheads, Oil depositors, Ishida, Checkweighers, Slicers, Taping machines, Bar code printer and labellers, Crusher and ect
• ONC/HNC Engineering and Maintenance
• FMCG/Food Production Experience
• Packaging machines experience
• Basic Food Hygiene level 2
• Excellent Team worker
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to organise and work under pressure
Salary from £24'000 - £28'000
Benefits as follows: 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), pension scheme (Ee 4%, Er 4%), performance-related bonus, life assurance 4x salary, Employee discount club, Medicash health cash plan after successful completion of 6 month probationary period, EAP Helpline, onsite parking.
If this role is something of interest then please send your CV to the address below and I will call on you once I receive your CV