|Job Ref:||204739336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
CNC machining experience utilising Fanuc / Siemens / heidenhain controls, able to set and run multiple machine / processes |
* Capability of machining exotic and hardened materials
* Carry out own 1st off inspection and check / complete the necessary quality documentation.
* Have a working knowledge of any of the following - Mazak, Matsuura and Studer processes
* Have a working knowledge of any of the following - 4 & 5 axis milling, Grinding and Turning would be beneficial
* Work to close tolerances (+/- 0.001")
Key Expertise -
A recognised engineering apprenticeship
* Previous experience of engineering / manufacturing role ideally within aerospace or related industry
* Good knowledge of machining techniques & appropriate tooling.
* Proven skills within a multi-axis machining environment.
* Programming Experience - desirable
* Attention to detail & accuracy, and process improvement techniques
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy