|Job Ref:||204739296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a long standing client for a Manufacturing Manager to join a global manufacturing organisation supplying a range of niche products into a number of specalist sectors. |
* A global manufacturing organisation that is enjoying a sustained period of growth and investment.
* A strong client base, supplying range of world-leading companies.
* A strong reputation within the industry and an employer of choice, offering excellent career progression opportunities through talent programmes and work experience in different cultures
This is a senior role within the company which requires both a sound technical background and proven managerial skills. The manager will be expected to assist in the problem solving of related production issues and liaise fully with the production departments and external suppliers.
* Budget responsibility regarding costs, quality and KPI's
* Guidance and development of the personnel under his/her control in technical and personal regar
* Materials management
* Introduction and optimisation of new products
* Cooperation in projects such as investments, optimisations etc
The candidate will have a mechanical based skill either in tooling manufacturing, CNC related skills or machining.
* Ideally time-served CNC/Mechanical Engineer
Salary & Benefits
* £35,000 - £40,000 depending on expirence
* Healthcare plan
* Very competitive benefits package
* Career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in the Manufacturing Manager role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)