|Job Ref:||204739278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Electrical Team Lead|
Salary: £45-60,000 / Per Year
Industry: Power & Energy
One of the UK's leading power and gas companies, generating electricity, and retailing power and gas is currently seeking an Electrical Team Leader to join the team based out of the head office in the county of Warwickshire. This is an immediate start working on a permanent basis.
As Electrical Team Lead you will be responsible for;
* Preparing of technical electrical design including drawings and specification.
* Ensuring compliance with CE design standard, all relevant regulations, legislations, British Standards and Codes of Practice.
* Developing, reviewing and improving CE design standards in line with best practice and lessons learnt.
* Ensuring compliance with CDM and all relevant H&S regulations.
* Liaising with DNO's for G59 distribution generation grid connections at HV and LV.
* Liaison with external project team contractors, clients and other project stakeholders.
* Actively engage in knowledge sharing internally and externally to the business.
* Providing life cycle technical support through construction, operation, and decommissioning.
* Undertaking the role of Principle Designer or Designer under the construction design management regulations
* Production / Modification of 2D/3D electrical drawings
* Feed into the Project Management Process of Community Energy Projects including Project Risk Register and Schedule.
* Take an active part in process safety activities such as HAZID and HAZOP.
* Degree Qualification or equivalent in a relevant subject (for example Electrical Engineering)
* Chartered Engineer
* Working knowledge of Energy Centre or Plant Room functionality, operation and design.
* Demonstrable experience solving complex problems in a structured and professional way.
* Experience with BIM work flows and AutoCAD Revit
* Knowledge of relevant codes and standards such as the District Heating Code of Practice as well as relevant legislation.
* Knowledge of UK electrical regulations and standards including BS 7671.
* Knowledge of analytical problem solving techniques
* Experience working with M&E contractors and management of 3rd parties during design.
* Pro-active and creative approach to problem solving
* NEBOSH Health and Safety Certificate or equivalent
* Experience of building services engineering, ideally high rise & knowledge of DH (District Heating) network design and operations
* Knowledge of Building Information Management (BIM)
* Experience of IT communications systems & Building Management Systems
* Experience of construction project management (Risk Management and Scheduling)
* Experience of dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
Are you suitable for this role? Please apply now through the link or contact Emma Godfrey at Rullion Engineering - 0.1.6.1.184.108.40.206.7.3.4
We look forward to your application, thank you.
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application hasn't been successful.
Electrical Engineering, Electrical Team Lead, Electrical Engineering Team Leader, Electrical Engineering Manager, AutoCad, Design, Project Management