|Job Ref:||204739134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum Van, Fuel, Overtime, Pension, Health||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:51|
Electrical Building Services Engineer | Mobile | London | Van, Fueld, Pension, Healthcare|
An opportunity has become available for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a mobile basis for a large expanding company carrying out PPM and Reactive Maintenance across a range of commercial premises in London.
The position will be working across multiple high end office premises, Monday to Friday with huge amounts of overtime available.
This organisation offer a wide variety of internal training courses alongside set progression plans. They have also won a huge amount of new contracts over the past few months.
* £35,000 basic salary
* Company Van
* Fuel Card
* Overtime Available
* Private Healthcare
* City and Guilds Level 3 or Equivalent
* Able to work the hours advertised
* Able to travel to the City of London on a daily basis
* Competent carrying out both PPM and reactive maintenance on a commercial premises
* To undertake a proactive approach in ensuring all plant and equipment is fully operational and fit for purpose.
* To provide support and advice to other stakeholders.
* To ensure the requirements of the organisation are met at all times through continuous improvement and training on new systems and equipment.
* To ensure spares and equipment are procured on a timely basis to ensure minimal downtime of assets.
If this position could be of interest then please submit a CV so we can discuss this in further detail.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business