|Job Ref:||204745083||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||New Jersey||City:||Newark||Address:||Post Code:||NG22||Salary:||£30000 - £55000/annum great package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:52|
Building Services Design Engineer Peterborough SXD10729|
We are seeking Building Services Design Engineers to join our client in Newark on a permanent basis. Our client has been established for over a century and offers design, mechanical and electrical services as well maintenance. They work on projects in a variety of sectors, including commercial, education, retail, leisure and research and are experts in these fields. Due to an expanding workload they are now seeking Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineers to join their Newark team.
As the successful applicant, you will develop and review design solutions and will liaise with colleagues, contractors, clients and consultants to discuss these. You will be responsible for ensuring that construction teams adhere to legislative requirements, technical standards and the project brief through providing them with support. You will also be responsible for checking the electrical designs produced by teammates so a solid technical knowledge will be essential.
* Developing layouts and visuals with 2D/3D CAD
* Conduct Dynamic Thermal Simulations and Summertime Overheating Assessments
* Prepare applications for incoming utilities
* Produce Technical Submission documents
* Assist with full building services design requirements such as HVAC, lighting and fire detection
* Review performance specifications
* Experience working in a similar role, in a similar environment
* Proven track record of producing high quality building services designs
* Sound working knowledge of building services design
* Proficient use of relevant design software such as CAD
* Strong communication skills, with a confident, articulate and professional manner
* Driven and determined
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Design Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis. Our client offers a competitive salary for this Newark based role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sam Derham on (Apply online only) or email and quote SXD10729, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below