|Job Ref:||204744904||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basildon||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:52|
Profile for job TP24384, Graduate Design Engineer.|
Graduate Design Engineer required for a leading supplier of components to the Automotive industry. The successful Design Engineer will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of design and manufacturing projects.
The successful Graduate Design Engineer will be required to liaise closely with the Projects team and be responsible of the smooth operation within the Design department.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
* Direct and manage manufacturing projects from beginning to end.
* Develop project plans and associated documents.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
* Draft and submit budget proposals, sales forecasts, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Plan and schedule timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, quotations, proposals, documentation and presentations.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree qualified in a design engineering orientated subject
* Proficient in the use of Solidworks
* Understanding of Catia desirable
* Willing to learn
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £18-£22K - Dependent upon experience
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy