|Job Ref:||38667||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 05:02|
The selected candidate will be responsible for creating/revising and reviewing technical publications. The person will be responsible for gathering source information and converting that to industry standard technical publications like Component Maintenance Manual, Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Data modules, Service Bulletin, T-Files, and Service Information Letters etc. Perform other activities in Technical Publications.|
Position responsibilities will include:
• Creation/Revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMMs), Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC), Data modules for Electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Organize material and complete authoring assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and/or terminology.
• Write procedures, functional descriptions by interpreting schematics and circuit diagram.
• Create and edit illustrations for incorporation to technical documents.
• Review / technical support for deliverables.
• Use Microsoft Office suite products (Excel, Access, Word and others) for creations of reports, and database use and administration.
• Create documents that conform to the industry standards.
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering (Masters Degree is preferable)
Experience: 8 - 10 Years of Aerospace industry experience in Technical publications
The ideal candidate should possess rich knowledge in the area of Aerospace Technical Publications.
• Experience in Adobe Frame maker, Arbor Text Epic Editor and Adobe Professional.
• Working knowledge with illustration tools (IsoDraw/CATIA).
• Epic editor / Ultra XML will add advantage.
• Good knowledge on ATA 100, ATA iSpec 2200, ASD Simplified Technical English.
• Knowledge on S1000D will add advantage.
• Knowledge on PLM tools like Team center and SAP is desirable.
• Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings, Electronic Circuit Schematics, Functional Diagrams, Printed Circuit Boards and other engineering/manufacturing documentation etc.
• Ability to author Functional / Circuit description based on schematics and circuit diagram.
• Ability to review and provide technical support.
• Ability to create Assembly/repair procedures for electro-mechanical components independently.
• Good verbal and technical writing skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Work independently with self-motivated goals. Attention to details, self-critical for accuracy and quality of technical documentation.
• ACE knowledge will add advantage.