Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here. |
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Senior Budget Director to join our team in New York, NY.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the $764M budget (capital and operating) for the implementation of the new Epic EMR system
- Create new budget models for two new NYS approved Delivery System Reform Incentive Programs (DSRIP); Population Health IT ($ 81.5M) and Digital Healthcare Network ($ 109M)
- Write capital Certificates to Proceed (CP) requests to NYC Office of Budget and Management for funding for EITS multi-year projects ranging from $3M - $185M
- Create new, weekly personnel headcount report for approximately 1,200 EITS salaried and non-salaried staff for executive management review and to reconcile with Corporate Finance annual targets
- Create new monthly Executive Summary Report to provide leadership with a quick one page summary of the current annual Operating and Personnel Salary budget variances
- Review and approve IT requisitions while ensuring approved funding is budgeted
- Liaison between vendors and NYC H+H accounts payable department for payment inquiries
- Develop annual activity forecasts in conjunction with senior management
- Develop annual budget in conjunction with senior management and department leaders.
- Monitor approved budgets throughout the year and work with department leaders to explain variances.
- Develop annual capital budget materials and capital budget review process
- Develop benchmarking for EITS departments
- Develop and track Personnel, operating and capital budget reports
- Prepare operating and capital budget submissions to Corporate Finance
- Monitor cash flow and payment of departmental invoices
- Manage payment questions with vendors and internal departments' personnel
- Support Sr. AVP of IT Business Operations with other related duties and special projects as directed
Basic Qualifications: Additional Qualifications/Required Skills:
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only availab le to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 8+ years of responsible level experience in fiscal management or administration with emphasis in financial systems, management information and controls, of which at least three years shall have been in a responsible administrative or managerial capacity
- 7+ years of related experienced as indicated in the previous bullet point, of which at least three years shall have been in responsible level administration or managerial capacity.
- Knowledge of total accounting and financial management both in systems theory and practice.
- Minimum of 8 years of budget planning experience for government entity.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience supervising staff preferred
- 5+ years of experience with research, writing skills, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Windows and Internet use required
- A Baccalaureate Degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with emphasis on accounting and financial systems
- A Master's Degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed