Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||786613||Employer:||BHP Billiton||Industry:||Mining||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Western Australia||City:||Western Australia||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 21:05|
BHP Billiton Mineral Australia is one of the world's leading suppliers of iron ore, coal, copper and base metals. The Company's operations comprise of an integrated system of 22 inland mine sites, over 1,000 kilometres of rail and two separate port facilities.
We are seeking to fill multiple Technical Specialist and Senior Technical Specialist roles.
Working within the Global Technology Operations & Infrastructure team based in Perth TROC your duties will include:
- Proactive monitoring & event management to maintain critical production systems availability
- Rapidly provide break-fix solutions to restore production system availability following outages
- Perform maintenance activities that reduce failure rates and downtime of equipment
- Safe execution of planned work to deploy production system changes & enhancements
- Engaging site operation stakeholders during events, incidents, changes or planned maintenance activities
- Applying effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimise or remove a business impact
- Execute Service Management operational processes to drive consistent execution for the entire scope of PSOE accountabilities
We are looking for talented and highly capable Technology, Network and Application Specialists who are experienced in operating & maintaining IT & OT systems in the following fields:
Fleet Management System Application Support
- Minestar Fleet and Terrain Control Systems
- Modular Dispatch & Provision Control Systems
- In-cab systems
- Driver State Sensor (DSSi)
- Autonomous Haulage and Drill Systems (Minestar Command & Surface Manager)
- Or similar applicable systems.
Routing & Switch Networking
- CCNP or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Experience or exposure to process control networks
- Exposure to process control systems such as SCADA and Wonderware
- Rajant Breadcrumb
- 3DP Hornets3
- Cambium PTP & PTM
- Tetra Digital Radio Systems
- Motorola P25 Radio Systems
You will be based in Perth, Western Australia, in the multi award winning office tower - 'City Square'. You will have stunning river views from your modern open plan office, state of the art facilities including virtual whiteboards and video conferencing facilities, 550 bicycle racks with ample lockers, showers and change room amenities and a large outdoor terrace with barbecues.
Remuneration and Benefits
Join us and be rewarded with interesting, challenging work in a supportive team culture. Develop skills for life whilst enjoying access to benefits including: base salary, shift allowance, incentive bonus, award winning share scheme, education assistance and generous superannuation scheme.
Reference Number - 786613
- We reserve the right to commence recruitment proceedings immediately.
- This opportunity is currently only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
- BHP Billiton Iron Ore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australian and female candidates to apply.