the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As the New Aircraft Programs Coordinator, you will work under the Supervisor Aircraft Training, Operational Evaluation and New Aircraft Program Governance
In your role, you will:
- Maintain and update schedules, relating to training systems that are developed in support of new aircraft certification and Entry into Service.
- Interface with aircraft programs and authorized training provider(s) on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and program issues.
- Track and coordinate resolution of all Bombardier Aircraft Training issues as they pertain to new aircraft program development.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to our leadership and aircraft programs teams.
- Track key performance indicators, related to new programs, for internal and external dissemination.
- Support and coordinate the development of Bombardier Aerospace submissions, to the regulatory authorities and other internal documentation, for operational evaluations, in support of aircraft certification and Entry into Service.
- Track and coordinate resolution of all issues as they relate to the new aircraft certification and Entry into Service support.
- Coordinate customer training issues as they relate to the new aircraft certification and Entry into Service support.
- Represent the department at aircraft program reviews and customer support meetings.
- Track and report vendor's compliance to training deliverables requirements and liaise with In-Service Supplier Management department (ISSM) focals for support.
- Track and coordinate all aircraft supplier issues related to new aircraft programs development.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have successfully completed a r elevant college degree.
- You have two to five years of experience in project management and regulatory processes.
- You have good knowledge of MS Project and you can use advance functions in Excel.
- You have basic knowledge of general aviation concepts, principles and procedures.
- You demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire the skills needed to use project management software.
- You demonstrate very good office management skills.
- You have very good planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize.
- You know how to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, management and authorities.
- You have very good presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update and facilitate discussions with different levels of management.
- You have very good written and oral skills in English and a good knowledge of the French language.
- You must be available to work full-time during normal business hours. Some travel may be required.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.