the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Reporting to the Manager, In-Service Engineering (ISE) Systems & AHMS, CSeries, Customer Services, you will play a key role in supporting the team regular activities to ensure we meet our internal commitments and meet and exceed customers' expectations. Working environment is located at Bombardier Commercial Aircraft facility in Mirabel.
In your role, you will:
- Prepare and coordinate the internal weekly, monthly and quarterly governance meetings;
- Develop and consolidate internal presentation material, supporting the CS&S Technical Support & AHMS team;
- Perform governance of action items from review meetings;
- Organize meetings and committees with customers related to In-Service Engineering Systems & AHMS;
- Be the AES Focal for the team;
- Manage and maintain In-Service Engineering processes;
- Maintain schedule and regular deliverables reporting;
- Maintain up to date the information of the C Series Operational Performance Room;
- Learn and become the ISE Customer Relationship Management (CRM) super user;
- Manage and produce the AHMS Services performance reports for our customers;
- Maintain excellent working relationship with all key internal and external stakeholders.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You possess an undergraduate degree in engineering, finance, and/or a program management certification;
- You have a minimum of 5 years aerospace experience in product development, program management, with customer support experience as an asset;
- You are bilingual (written and spoken), you have a working knowledge of program management tools and have strong analytical and project management skills;
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable working with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- You are a self-starter and team player, possessing strong organizational skills, and initiatives;
- You are flexible, able to adapt to changes, while working well under pressure;
- You possess an excellent knowledge of MS Project 2007 and EPM (Enterprise Project Management), MS Office, and above average skills in MS PowerPoint, Access and Excel;
- You are Knowledgeable about the Achieving Excellence System.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.