the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Conduct process analysis and modeling using work streams, simulation, critical path, network diagrams, feasibility studies, and line balancing.
- Prepare plan and schedule for client group, through the establishment of standard work and critical path identification.
- Develop business cases and cost saving recommendations for management review.
- Improve the quality of labour productivity data through proven techniques and new technologies.
- Engage in work execution planning and interact with cross functional teams.
- Perform line capacity and rate analysis studies
- Facilitate a process of best practice sharing internally within the plant as well as externally with peers and other facilities
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- You have a degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering.
- You have minimum of 5 - 10 years applicable experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- You have knowledge and experience in using sound Industrial Engineering principles as they relate to work study, process analysis and resource planning.
- You have proven ability to lead and manage projects involving cross functional teams.
- You have working knowledge of labour cost accounting and estimating.
- You have knowledge and experience of applying lean manufacturing techniques.
- You have strong written and communication skills.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and SAP.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.