|Job Ref:||1619029||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||India||City:||Mumbai||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 22:11|
Summary of job duties and responsibilities: |
• Builds & Leads the team of project Managers of large/strategic project operations for IFS India business.
• Provides guidance and direction to the Project Managers to ensure successful planning and execution of Platform Migration Projects.
• Owner and focal point for all areas of operations including project management, technical support, customer facing etc.
• Responsible for revenue generation and gross profit/ loss of large/strategic project operations. Provide specialist support and knowledge to teams in the execution of day-to-day operations activities, cost, quality, safety and customer service while leading them with continuous improvement steps to meet a sustainable competitive advantage.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Manage the full project lifecycle from design stage till completion and handing over of project.
• Manage and develop a team of project management professionals to deliver flawless execution of projects at the customer site capable of effectively executing platform Migration projects.
• Assume ownership for developing and implementing best practices in the field of Estimation, Cost Control, Schedule Control, Quality Control and Safety.
• Work with Project managers to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Provides coaching and advisory services to project team to improve delivery and project results.
• Monitor and Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
• Establish project oversight and facilitate regular updates and identify key issues/risks
• Ensures skilled staff is assigned to meet project demand.
• Maintains and evolves key performance metrics for the Platform Migration team.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Hire, develop and retain a team
• Maintain Relationship with Key Stake holders in RIL
• Minimum 15-18 years of experience in Project Management with experience of Team Management, Team development, Key Account & Client Relationship.
• Experience in managing and directing project teams to complete required tasks and activities.
• Ability to develop and manage project milestones and reporting goals and objectives to provide timely feedback on progress and highlight constraints Developed leadership skills establishing an organization with a culture and work environment characterized by high employee engagement, collaboration and teaming.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skill.
• Understanding of the cross-functional relationships between inter-company groups and the expertise required for project completion.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills , problem solving skills.
• Ability to partner at all levels of the organization
• Familiarity with organizational practices of multi-national companies operating in a matrix organization structure