|Job Ref:||1618854||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Alabama||City:||Mobile||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 22:08|
The primary function of this position is to provide reliable, high quality customer support through on-site inspecting and preventive maintenance services performed on SimplexGrinnell and other manufacturer’s equipment. Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills. Professional appearance and attitude are a must. NICET Level II certification must be obtained within 2 years of employment. Must be able to obtain and retain the states Security license.
• Assist performing fire protection inspections and preventive maintenance services on Fire Alarm systems and Automatic Sprinkler Systems.
• Maintain professional, timely, communication with customers to assure problem resolution.
• Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
• Monitor and assure the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
• Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
• Working knowledge of fire alarm equipment is desired and factory training is a plus.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Good computer skills; must be familiar with, Win 98, Win2000, or Win XP, and some DOS
• At least 18 years of age
• 6 mos. previous related experience in a technical field
• Valid drivers license required
• May be required to lift and/or carry equipment and tools, which may weigh over forty (40) pounds. Working environment may involve climbing ladders and scaffoldings with equipment, upward to forty (40) feet.