Responsible for all inbound phone calls from Service Technicians in the field. Dispatches technicians to the next job and provides necessary information regarding the service request. After the service job is complete, the representative is responsible for requesting billing information from the technician and moving the job from "Cleared" to "Billable" status. Inbound representatives will also place systems on test and view signals for field technicians. Representatives will also assist external customers with service requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives customer inbound phone calls from field technicians.
- Dispatches technicians to the next job and provides necessary information regarding the service request.
- At the conclusion of the service job representatives will request billing information from the technician and move the job from "cleared" to "billable" status.
- Place systems on test and views signals for technicians.
- Handles all calls quickly and efficiently with the highest level of customer service while minimizing the need to transfer the customer.
- Clears and bills job tickets for service technicians.
- Notifies service coordinator if a service technician cannot complete a job as assigned.
- Assist external customers with service requests as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Able to type 20 words per minute.
- Able to communicate concisely and clearly.
- Able to handle negative or irate customers and give feedback calmly without reacting emotionally or negatively.
- Able to work independently with little or no direction from team manager.
- Able to maintain high degree of accuracy.
- Able to shift priorities quickly.
- Able to perform two cognitive tasks simultaneously.
- Must be at least 18-years old.
- Able to pass background check and meet state security licensing requirements.
- Ability to sit continuously for long periods of time.
- Frequent reaching.
- Ability to continuously and repetitively operate a computer keyboard (data entry) and multiple line telephone simultaneously with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to continuously read a computer screen.
- Ability to continuously wear an over-head or over-ear headset.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone requiring continuous speaking and listening.
Tyco Integrated Security LLC offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Tyco, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale. Tyco is an EEO/AA/Veteran/Disabled Employer.