|Job Ref:||144409BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Springfield||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 22:40|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM works with national and local governments around the world to manage and support critical programs in the areas of defense, security and intelligence; energy and climate change; environmental cleanup and waste management; infrastructure development, protection and resilience; and international development. Our global operations and connected expertise enable us to provide cutting-edge, relevant and cost-effective solutions that help our clients safeguard and enrich society and the world we live in.
The Mid-Level Senior Contracts Administrator is responsible for cradle-to-grave contract administration of Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Firm Fixed Price, IQC, and Time and Material type contract vehicles. The Mid-Level Contracts Administrator is also responsible for assisting in the review of multiple task orders in a fast paced environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures contract compliance in accordance with terms and conditions of supported contracts.
• Prepares, organizes, and maintains contract records and files documenting contract award, modification, performance and compliance (i.e. contract briefs, foreign tax reports, subcontracting reports).
• Reviews, analyzes, and implements all contract actions with regard to administration and implementation of contractual requirements and/or changes.
• Coordinates and/or implements contract action requests from clients and project management.
• Develops and/or seeks approvals in coordination with Program Management Unit from the client for consultant rate and subcontract approvals.
• Reviews contract-specific employment agreements for the HR Department to ensure accuracy of pertinent rates and allowances.
• Provides guidance to PMU in implementing subcontracting plans while maintaining subcontracting policies and submitting timely client reports.
• Assists the PMU with budget monitoring (i.e. pipeline analyses, incremental funding).
• Reviews and finalizes budget realignments for submission to client.
• Produces quarterly LOE and funding expenditure reports as required by contract.
• Monitors regulatory compliance of contract performance on continuing basis.
• Provides contract briefs to Accounting Department to document new contract awards, modifications and administrative changes.
• Develops and implements corrective contractual action plans as necessary.
• Monitors schedule of contractual deliverables to ensure timely submission.
• Develops and/or coordinates start-up and close-out procedures with project management.
• Maintains positive relations and all communications with client Contracting Officers.
• Attends training courses and may occasionally provide contracts training as required.
• May conduct research to support contract audits.
• Assists with proposals.
• Provides superb customer service to internal/external clients and discusses and explains contractual topics with non-contractual personnel.
Minimum 5 years of contracting experience with the federal government with particular focus on NGA contracts.
• Demonstrated understanding of Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Firm Fixed Price, IQC, and Time and Material contracts' terms and conditions.
• Must have a working knowledge of FAR, DCMA, and DCAA.
• Advanced writing skills and a high level proficiency in Excel are required.
• Must thrive in a management structure where supervision is minimal but high standards are consistently maintained.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively.
• Must be extremely detail oriented, independent, and analytical with excellent organizational and people skills.
• Must have strong spreadsheet and communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.