Our Company |
ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 21 countries, $30 billion in annual revenue, $97.5 billion of total assets, and approximately 15,900 employees as of Dec. 31, 2015. Production averaged 1,589 MBOED in 2015, and preliminary proved reserves were 8.2 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2015.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
ConocoPhillips Aviation is currently recruiting for a Gulfstream Flight Technician. The Gulfstream Flight Technician performs maintenance of the aircraft and in-cabin safety duties.
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance of company Gulfstream G-550 aircraft
- Perform towing, taxiing and operational tests of aircraft, launching and retrieving aircraft, and accompanying aircraft on visits to repair facilities as necessary
- Perform role of Cabin Safety Attendant
- Shift work is required, and the Technician will rotate through weekend duty, early and late shift duties, as well as regular day shift. Weekend work is on an as needed basis. The team concept is used in the maintenance group, and the Technician must be a team player
- Maintain proficiency on the operation of all safety equipment and in-flight entertainment equipment onboard the aircraft
- Maintain cleanliness of the aircraft cabin and ensure that fleet service and catering supplies are boarded as specified
- Ensure that the catering needs of each particular flight are met
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot and/or Trip Captain
- Conduct passenger briefings
- Check for the proper stowage of carry-on baggage
- Attend to distressed passengers
- Respond to emergency situations
- Monitor the cabin for any unusual noises, smells or situations
- In-flight and destination maintenance coordination
- Maintain training in fire extinguishers, Haz Com, Haz Mat, hearing conservation, SPCC (Spill prevention control and countermeasures), and a host of other company required training subjects
- Ability to perform airport support roles including some facility maintenance including general airport and hangar maintenance / cleaning, various small repairs, changing light bulbs, sweeping hangar floors, etc.
- Maintain records, safety forms, etc using Excel, Word, and Outlook on a regular basis
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Airframe and Power Plant technician certificate
- Ability to perform aircraft fueling operations
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, work from scissor lifts and ladders, and work inside and outside of hangars in all types of weather
- Must be willing to work all days of the week, including holidays and weekends to meet specific aircraft operation schedules per established work guidelines
- Ability to be "on call" on an as needed basis
- Completion of Gulfstream G-V / 550 maintenance initial training
- Completion of Gulfstream G-V / 550 Cabin Safety Attendant training
- 5 years Gulfstream G-V / 550 maintenance experience
- Gulfstream G-V / 550 Master Tech Certification
- Inspection Authorization
- Associates or Bachelor Degree, or equivalent technical training/experience
- Operate various types of equipment and vehicles consisting of, forklift, aircraft tugs, luggage conveyor belt, aircraft deicing equipment, 5,000 gal. refueling truck, ground power unit operation (GPU), etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience as a Gulfstream G-V / 550 in a Cabin Safety Attendant role
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by holding others accountable and standing up for what's right
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
- Listens actively and invites dialogue for shared understanding, then influences and acts to drive performance and achieve results
- Builds strong relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of October 20, 2016 .
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a) (1). Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.