|Job Ref:||DE01183LEI||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 00:10|
Hourly Rate Bands £16.01 - £17.00 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Working as a Registered Nurse as part of Interserve Healthcare, you will operate on the front line of our business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients across Leicester and surrounding areas.
We currently have full or part time Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse roles available for all levels. We provide Residential, Nursing, Dementia and specialist care to older people and younger adults.
The role includes delivering clinical excellence in a professional manner through direct Nursing care whilst effectively leading and supervising a multidisciplinary team. Relevant experience working in a similar position within the care sector, preferably caring for elderly Residents.
You will be responsible for providing nursing care and the recording of information in accordance with NMC and organisational requirements to provide clinical support to ensure the needs of the people who use our services are met in positive and safe ways. You will also bring great positive energy and be able to work excellently as part of a team.
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do. Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all of our care staff to share this ethos.
We are looking for Registered Nurses with the following:
• A valid NMC registration pin
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• Attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS cost
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Regular appraisals
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).