|Job Ref:||DE01184LEI||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton||Address:||Post Code:||LA6||Post Date:||07/10/2016 00:11|
Hourly Rate Bands £18.01 - £19.00 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
We currently have full and part time Registered Mental Health Nurse / Registered Learning Difficulty Nurse roles available at all levels. We provide care and support to adults, young adults, people with learning disabilities and those with acquired brain injuries.
The role includes delivering clinical excellence in a professional manner through direct Nursing care whilst effectively leading and supervising a multidisciplinary team. We are looking for Registered Nurses with relevant experience of working in a similar position within the care sector, preferably caring for the elderly.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring all of the people that use our services receive high quality care on a daily basis whilst maintaining high standards. You will have an understanding of disability issues and experience of staff management.
You will be responsible for administering prescribed medicines in accordance with and NMC guidelines, assessing all aspects of each Resident's care needs, whilst maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each Resident has an individualised Care Plan.
The role includes delivering clinical excellence in a professional manner through direct Nursing care whilst effectively leading and supervising a multidisciplinary team.
Nurses must have the following:
• A valid NMC registration pin
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• Attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS cost
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Regular appraisals
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).