|Job Ref:||202109929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:08|
Mobile Plant Fitter|
Our client is a family run business looking to recruit a Mobile Construction Machinery Plant Fitter
To be considered you must have a background of working on Excavators, Dumpers NA there is an opportunity to earn an excellent salary for the right candidate.
Role Purpose of the Plant Fitter:
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with construction machinery sold by the company's sales department.
• Sound knowledge of Construction machinery
• Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
• Has the ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Able to work under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours and weekend cover (rota based)
• Excellent communication skills
• Competent in the use of computers
• Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
• Good general appearance
• Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
• Full clean driver's license
• Be self-motivated
Hours: 39hrs per week - 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
Overtime above 39hrs per week will be paid at time and a half.
Overtime on Sundays or Bank Holidays will be paid at double time.
Salary: Depending upon experience
Contract: Permanent, full time, hourly paid
Benefits: Workplace Pension, 23 days annual leave, Staff discount