|Job Ref:||203765929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford area||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:08|
Mobile Plant Fitters required|
Excellent earning potential coupled with a long term career
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your Construction Machinery background where they will continue to provide training and develop your skills.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The main duties of this role is to be able to carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to Construction, Agricultural, Industrial, Heavy Line and Recycling Equipment to the highest standard.
The objective of this role is to provide the Customer with World Class customer service.
• To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a " First Time Fix" to the customer
• Use of laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
• Excellent operation of the PDA unit to input job information and write-up data
• Continually look to develop yourself through on Training Courses and other Medias available
• Service and maintain Equipment to the Manufactures specifications
• Maintain and improve our profile in the market place
• Provide World Class Customer Service
• Present a professional image at all times
• Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
• Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability
• Contribute to overall success through teamwork and good communication within the company
• Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role
• 40 hours working week, 08.00 - 16.30 hours, half an hour unpaid lunch break
• Overtime; First 4 hours at time and a half rate, over and above first 4 hours double time rate
• Call out; Initial payment of £50.00 normal working week, £75.00 bank holiday working week and £100.00 Christmas period for being on call, if called out any hours worked would be first 4 hours at time and a half rate, over and above first 4 hours double time rate
• Call out rota; Frequency of rota system varies from depot to depot and would be discussed during the interview process with the relevant Depot Manager