|Job Ref:||204090140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London and Home Counties||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £42000/annum + Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:08|
One of the UK's leading Audio Visual Integrators who specialise in the design, planning and build of professional AV and Video Conferencing equipment currently have a vacancy for a Senior Project Engineer.|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To project lead, project manage and to ensure adequate budget control of the projects.
• Adherence to Health & Safety requirements
• Attend appropriate Site/Main Contractor/Client Meetings as a company representative
• Ensure Client/Main Contractor is always aware of our attendance on and off site.
• Ensure all Tools are PAT Tested at regular intervals.
• Ensure that the company Brand is maintained at all times whilst on-site in the form of clothing as laid down in Installation Standards document.
• Always be professional in dealings with company staff and external contractors/clients.
• Carry out assessments of project designs by examining the client statement of requirements, proposals, cost sheets and other relevant project documentation.
• Recommendation of equipment changes and Project Variation paperwork to cover said.
• To complete all Service Visits, when required, to the highest technical standard.
• Complete Audio Visual System Projects as directed by the Engineering Manager.
• Always represent the Company in a professional and positive manner ensuring your behaviour and appearance is of the highest standard.
• Carry out any other duties as directed by the Engineering Manager.
• Liaise with CAD Manager to produce all drawings on Autocad including: -
Audio Visual Layout/Plan
Audio Visual System Schematics
Audio Visual Rack Layouts
Audio Visual Woodwork designs
Audio Visual Mechanical & Electrical Designs/Layout
• Produce all schedules in Microsoft Word/Excel including: -
Scope of Works
Site Cable Schedules
Rack Cable Schedules
Method Statements/Risk Assessment
Testing & Commissioning Schedule
Asset Register (with Serial Numbers)
• Produce all schedules in Microsoft Project including: -
• Ensure Company Installation Standards document is followed at all times.
• Compilation and issuing of Operation & Maintenance and Technical User Manuals to Client/Main Contractor.
• Undertake Commissioning, Handover & Customer Training in conjunction with the Service Engineer.
• Complete Project Sign-Off Sheet with client signature and return to the Installation Administration Team in office.
• To advise and assist other departments.
• To undertake any other tasks as directed by the Engineering Manager