|Job Ref:||204564409||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum plus overtime & benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:10|
We are recruiting for an experienced Compressed AIr Service Engineer to join a nationwide maintenance support company who provide valued rapid response, preventative maintenance and account management to clients. |
Due to continued success the business have a need to recruit an additional Service Engineer to cover the South and West Yorkshire area.
The main purpose of the role will involve the maintenance, repair and service of air compressors and associated equipment.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Must enjoy a variety of challenging and changing working environments.
* Work well in a fast paced, high paced customer focused role.
* Must be capable of working independently.
* Approved and formal apprenticeship served in relevant skill area and practical experience within a Service Engineering role.
* Fault Finding skills.
* Excellent Engineering skills (knowledge of air compressors is essential).
* Must have a driving licence.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £25,000 to £30,000 salary (dependent on experience), plus outstanding benefits (including a company vehicle, mobile phone and netbook).
A bonus scheme and overtime is available