|Job Ref:||204673321||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Herefordshire||City:||Hereford||Address:||Post Code:||HR4||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:33|
Maintenance Engineer experience required:|
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Experience with tool setting
Maintenance Engineer job duties:
1. The repair and adjustment of all equipment as and when required.(1st priority)
2. Keep up to date the records of repairs on each machine (using machine registers).
3. Planned maintenance - follow procedures for all departments.
4. Keep stocks of all parts required to ensure smooth running of production.
5. Plant register for all equipment.
6. Maintain compressors (all of Arrow Medical).
7. Building and plant maintenance for all units
8. Introduction of new customers products.
The main processes involved in this Maintenance Engineer job are Radio Frequency Welding, Injection Moulding of Silicone & Rubber and Sewing of Textile Products for the Medical Industry.
If you are experienced in one or more of the above, please click 'Apply Now' below to submit your CV for the role of Maintenance Engineer