Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||160003JS||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Colorado||City:||Broomfield||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:04|
The Shipping/Receiving Coordinator has safety, customer satisfaction, and business responsibilities within branch operations. The person in this role is responsible for receiving, checking-in and stocking incoming orders in a timely fashion|
• Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
• Maintain adequate personal tooling to perform assigned tasks.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (Internal and External)
• Respond to all customer requests courteously and professionally, in a timely and responsive manner.
• Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all times, meeting all Company standards for professional appearance.
•. Receive, check-in and stock incoming orders in a timely fashion
• Uphold the policies and mission statement of Cummins Rocky Mountain
• Interact in a professional manner with customers, vendors and co-workers at all levels of business
• Ability to make decision in a professional business manner
• Pull parts for customer orders, stage in will-call or prepare for shipping
• Invoice orders as required, maintain paperwork in an orderly fashion
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse at all times
• Assist in cycle counting and maintaining accuracy of inventory• Assist in core receipt and processing
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with dealers, customers, management, and co-workers.
• Maintain company and product confidentiality.
• Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
• Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency.
• Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
• All other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Minimum 3 years previous shipping/receiving experience.
• Proficient computer and typing skills
• Ability to pull parts promptly and accurately
• Trained in use of applicable Forklift
• Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
• Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and have a positive attitude.
• Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
• Must be able to work well independently or with others in a team environment.
• Must have a record of good attendance and performance at prior jobs.
• Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company vehicle, including but not limited to:
o Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
o Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
o No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
o No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
o No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
o Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position.
• If selected, candidates must consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with this Company's competitors, customers, or suppliers.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently; pushing and pulling a maximum force of 50#.
• Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
• Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses, Protective Gloves, Protective Footwear as required.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .