Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||160003C9||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Columbus||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:05|
Treasury Analysts #IN480 |
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right
Our Corporate Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you'll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career.
Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience. This is an exciting opportunity for Treasury Analysts #IN480 in Columbus, Indiana .
• Maintain data integrity in Exposure Management System and perform month end processes to generate accurate and timely derivatives reports using knowledge of FIRST and Reval.
• Coordinate with treasury teams to provide performance metrics and dashboards communicating financial and operational performance to upper management.
• Apply knowledge of foreign exchange and commodity markets for trading and settlement of forwards and options, valuation and reporting.
• Perform financial analysis including derivatives valuation, sensitivity, return and risk, and scenario analysis.
• Obtain market information and perform market research utilizing experience with Bloomberg.
• Responsible for monthly interest rate swap interest accrual and quarterly treasury risk management committee presentation update.
• Facilitate exposure management system migration from FIRST to Reval.
• Provide guidance with process configuration prior to system parallel and user acceptance testing including segregation of duty control testing.
• Apply six sigma tools including ANOVA, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), KJ analysis, and Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) to improve finance processes.
• Verify derivatives valuations and perform variance analysis.
• Responsible for access control audit on Reval, Integrity and BMG to ensure user control is in place in accordance with compliance policy.
• Guide process mapping and compliance efforts for new cash flow hedge program.
• Update treasury policy and support internal audit and SOx regulations.
• Responsible for bank profitability analysis and exposure by bank analysis.
• Conduct counterparty risk analysis and provide SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threat) analysis of all major relationship banks.
• Conduct hedge effectiveness testing and prepare hedge accounting memo.
• Apply knowledge of credit risk management in designing and implementing global counterparty credit risk model.
• Lead efforts and apply Multivariate Statistical tools, implementation of Monte-Carlo Simulation and mean-variance optimization methodologies in financial modeling under Excel and VBA environment, including Value-at Risk, Hedging cost versus benefit tradeoff analyses for global foreign exchange exposure.
• Gather data from corporate accounting system applying knowledge of financial accounting and corporate finance including the use of accounting system such as Oracle Hyperion Financial Management or Industrial and Financial Systems to prepare Treasury disclosure deliverables including Fair Value of Debt, Debt Covenant, and Credit Capacity in quarterly SEC 10-K and 10-Q filings.
• Apply knowledge of Treasury including Capital Markets, FX Exposure Management, Cash Management, Pension Administration and Corporate Credit, and assist in developing and establishing quarterly Treasury dashboard for senior Management.
• Perform monthly procedures including net settlement of derivative contracts in FXall, revolving credit facility reconciliation and hedge effectiveness testing.
• Standardize wire transfer template and trouble-shoot fund transfer process.
• Revamp policies applied to global scale related to risk management, including counterparty credit risk , investment and debt obligation.
Experience and Education:
• Positions require a Master's degree in Finance or Business Administration, or related field and 2 years of experience as a Financial Analyst, Foreign Exchange Trader or related position.
• Alternatively, the employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration, or related field and 5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst, Foreign Exchange Trader or related position.
Experience to include:
• Exposure Management;
• Trading and settlement of forwards and options in foreign exchange and commodity markets;
• Financial analysis and variance analysis;
• Six sigma tools including ANOVA, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), KJ analysis, and Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC);
• SOX compliance and process mapping;
• Hedge accounting and hedge effectiveness test;
• Risk management, including counterparty credit risk, Value-at Risk, Hedging cost versus benefit tradeoff;
• Financial Modeling including application of Multivariate Statistical tools, implementation of Monte-Carlo Simulation and mean-variance optimization;
• Accounting system such as Oracle Hyperion Financial Management or Industrial and Financial Systems .
JOB SITE: Columbus, IN
WORK HOURS: 40 hours/week [8:00 am to 5:00 pm]
To apply, go to company website and refer to Job ID # IN480 .
Compensation. Base salary commensurate with experience plus bonus.
Benefits . Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins validates right to work using E-Verity. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity and start your career with Cummins today.
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: company website .