|Job Ref:||160003IP||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Orlando||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:06|
Cummins Power South is the official distributor for Cummins in Georgia, Florida, and the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. We provide diesel and alternative-fueled engines and power generation systems as well as sales, parts, service, and engineered solutions. At five certified Coach Care locations, we deliver top-to-bottom RV coach service. Most importantly, we strive to build our customers' trust through responsive customer support. |
Cummins Power South values its employees, and we want to equip each to be successful. We promote from within, provide training opportunities, and encourage learning and growth at every level of our organization.
• Retrieve part numbers from books, electronic catalog and other computerized systems, as necessary.
• Identify customer's parts requirements by part number and recommend additional products.
• Prepare and process purchase orders.
• Prepare counter billings (invoices).
• Process cash, check, and credit card sales.
• Perform various material handling duties in the facility using forklift
• Check packing list for accuracy, inspect goods, and place materials in totes to be shipped.
• Follow all safety instructions as given by management
• Must possess detailed knowledge of retail and parts department operations.
• Strong work ethic and high sense of motivation.
• Competent knowledge of business software systems, such as Microsoft Office suite and Outlook.
• Must support and reflect our practice of being customer-led and customer-focused.
• Excellent verbal communications skills and telephone etiquette.
• Detail-oriented with great follow-through.
• Ability to balance a heavy workload and work with limited supervision.
CRITICAL SKILL DIMENSIONS
• Good verbal communication skills with external and internal customers.
• Understands the service process, measures and the activity that affects the measures
• Integrity enabling trust between both external and internal customers.
• Analysis/problem solving with basic knowledge of diesel engine technology.
• PC skills for written communications.
• Demonstrates team leadership and motivates others in a team environment.
• Demonstrates commitment to and creative thinking for continuous improvement.
• Participates in the process of continuous improvement for customers, employees and the Company.
• Takes active role in NPS measures and improvement strategy.
• Excellent communications skills - active listening, writing, speaking and telephone.
• Demonstrates ability to work through conflict and strong negotiations skills.
• Effective user of good problem solving skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain a good business relationship with customers.
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrates ability to initiate, expedite and follow through to task completion.
• Ability to positively react to change in environment, processes and people.
• Ability to perform quick decisions, have a decision making process in place.
QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a parts department environment.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .