|Job Ref:||204752006||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rushden||Address:||Post Code:||SG9||Salary:||£19500/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
A Sales Ledger Controller is required to join my clients busy accounts team based in Rushden. They are looking for someone to provide support to the Finance Team in all financial and administrative functions to help achieve the overall service level agreements expected of the department.|
The ideal candidate will effectively process and manage the company`s daily Sales Ledger to enable accurate and timely reporting of financial information for the Financial Controller.
- Raise all sales and proforma sales invoices across multiply sites in a prompt and timely manner
- Monitor receipts from customers and raise unit release forms once cleared funds received to ensure home is dispatched on time;
- Update internal logs with key information to assist the business in monitoring customer performance and assisting with month end processing
- Provide key management with regular updates on monies received and overdue invoices in a timely manner
- Liaise with sales team and customers to resolve overdue payment issues as well as producing financial reports for the Financial Controller as and when required
- Undertake adhoc project work set by the Financial Controller
- Working experience of month end processes;
- Experience of producing and using databases and spreadsheets including formulas;
- Previous experience in a Sales ledger and credit control role;
- Good understanding of accounting processes and procedures, financial reporting and costing;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment