|Job Ref:||204752296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum £55,000 - £65,000 + package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
About the Client:|
My client is a privately-owned traditional build residential developer focusing on the North West market.
They are known for building quality family homes, and have a good reputation for retaining and developing their staff - they are keen to appoint an experienced Technical Manager.
Reporting to the Technical Director, they are looking for an experienced technical professional from either an engineering background or architectural.
This position is number 2 to the TD and is a key appointment for the expanding department.
Some of your responsibilities will involve :
• Manage technical team of internal engineers and arch techs
• Liaise with land team on early stages of development
• Technical trouble-shooting on any complex problems
• Producing monthly progress reports
• Driving the front-end of development
• Recruiting and developing technical staff
• Co-ordinate external consultants at various stages of development
What We're Looking for:
A Technical Manager with over 10 years' experience in residential development, or a good quality senior engineer ready for the next step up.
A background in either engineering or architectural will be considered, and either degree educated or with a professional qualification will be desirable.
Must have a good technical mind, and professional management skills to undertake the position. IT literate with good communication skills are necessary.
About the Offer:
Technical Manager £55,000-£65,000 plus package (North West)
Anthony Kaye, Senior Consultant on (Apply online only) or quoting ref: AKA1 - 932650
* Can all prospective candidates are asked to submit their CV's using Microsoft Word as the format, and not to submit PDF's.
"PSD Property is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Estates, Facilities, Technical, Commercial, Design, Construction, Sales, Finance and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call (Apply online only) and ask for a member of the Property team