|Job Ref:||204752360||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£350 - £380/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Here at DQ Associates, we have an exciting opportunity with a young and dynamic groundwork engineering company based in Kent. The client is a family run business who are continuing to expand their portfolio of work especially in housing, retail and industrial providing new infrastructure for the industry and towns and cities across London and the South East. |
They are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyors to work on a number of groundwork projects on new sites across London and the South East, covering all aspects of infrastructure including foundations, roads, drainage and sewage systems. The successful candidate will be focused on a number of different sites at any one time, working with industry professionals to ensure the quality of work.
Ideally, I am looking for a qualified and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor within a groundworks engineering field.
• At least 3 years' industry experience working on groundworks and infrastructure projects
• Track record of completion of groundwork projects
• Strong communication skills
• Contractually Aware and understanding of JCT contracts
• Be competent in pricing
• Proficient in carrying out normal surveying duties i.e; Valuations, cost reconciliations, pricing and highlighting variations, preparing and agreeing on final accounts, Cost control and general awareness.
• A Full UK driving licence
• Degree or HND in Quantity Surveying or Building Services
• NEBOSH / other Health and Safety qualifications
If you wish to apply for this position or would like to discuss other opportunities with discussion within the Groundwork sub-contractor sector or would like to move to a Main- contractor, please contact Stephanie Thomson at DQ associate. (Apply online only)