|Job Ref:||204752362||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||M4 Corridor||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Associate (Principal Designer) Health & Safety |
We are recruiting for an Associate level Principal Designer (Health & Safety) to work within a growing International Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy on projects in the M4 corridor.
As part of an established team, you will be delivering clients with first class advice and guidance in all areas of Health and Safety. Work will initially be in the fast track retail sector, but as this Consultancy has a diverse and growing portfolio of clients, there is the opportunity to broaden your areas of expertise and gain exposure to other sectors in the future.
As an Associate you will be responsible for delivering clients with Principal Designer, Principal Designer Advisor and Independent Client Advisor services, as well as Health & Safety training.
Associate (Principal Designer) Health & Safety Specification:
- Experienced in providing construction/property related Health & Safety services working for client / consultancy
- Construction related degree qualification with professional membership
- Ideally Chartered member of IOSH or working towards
- IMaPS working towards CMaPS
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Experienced at Health and Safety CDM management, at Client / Designer level
- Sound knowledge of UK H&S/CDM15 legislation
- Appropriate training qualification
- Excellent communication skills with extensive Consultancy and/ or End Client experience
Associate (Principal Designer) Health & Safety Role:
Reporting to the Partner you will be responsible for:
- Completion of tender documentation
- Delivering advise to clients in the areas of quality assurance and compliance
- Site visits working alongside the Principal Contractor staff
- Audits (both general H&S and specific areas)
- Establish comprehensive safety practises
- Investigate any incidents, accidents and any other issues as required by the clients
- H&S guidance, advise, support and training
- Training clients in the use of their H&S procedures and management systems
- Best practise advice
Our client offers a competitive salary and package to reflect their status as a leading consultancy. You will be joining a growing and busy team, with long term clients benefitting them with repeat business. There are excellent career prospects with structured training and development on offer.
To apply for this role or for further information, please contact Katherine at Howard Gray ASAP
If this is not the role for you, contact us now to discuss other opportunities and how we can assist. Howard Gray work with Consultancies, Contractors and End Clients across the region and have numerous LIVE vacancies on our books. Alternatively, we can undertake a search on your behalf to help you find your perfect job