|Job Ref:||204752515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car + Car allowance + Fuel Card + Pe||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:27|
Senior Mechanical Engineer|
Circa £40-45K + Car, fuel card and other benefits
Are you from a contracting background and would like to establish yourself within a design management position in the foreseeable future?
Are you an experienced and independent Mechanical Engineer with the ability to work on your own projects working with minimal supervision?
Would working for a contractor who values their staff on a personal level be of interest to you?
Are you looking for a social, friendly and successful working environment within a contractor that enjoys their work and rewards for your success?
Would you like to work for an extremely successful and flourishing contractor who is steadily expanding their design team to meet the high level of work they are winning? Recently they have set up an Exeter office where they will soon start to build a design team - you could be in charge of this.
I am looking for a Mechanical Engineer with around 7+ years experience who is driven to further their own career - this contractor can offer progression at senior management levels due to their size.
Do you feel you have what it takes to move into a business development position in the near future?
The successful candidate will have a solid career history within mechanical HVAC design and ideally meet all of the following criteria:-
- Ideally degree level qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- Must hold the ability to work on your own projects with minimal supervision - ideally someone working towards chartership.
- Experience using software packages such as Revit MEP and Hevacomp.
- Modelling experience would be advantageous, using IES and IES-VE.
- Excellent organisation and communications skills.
- Solid career history in building services design - ideally already in a senior/leadership position.
- Business development not necessary but would be useful for future progression.
- Driven, outgoing, personable, social and professional.
What will this company could be able to offer you in return?
- Car or car allowance
- Fuel Card
- Flexible working hours if needed
- Regular incentives and social events
- Training and development within MEP
- The chance to potentially run your own design team from a number of offices.
If you would like more information on this position, please feel free get in contact with me on either (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). For a swifter response please call before hand or submit details directly to my email